During monsoon, do not stop taking care of your skin thinking that the blazing sun would not harm your skin anymore. Use a soap-free cleanser, exfoliate regularly and do not skip the toner, say experts.
Shankar Prasad, founder at Plum; Chytra V Anand, Cosmetic Dermatologist and founder of Kosmoderma Skin and Hair Clinic, and Cyril Feuillebois, director of Kronokare, have listed the must-follow steps for the rainy season:
* Limit washing your face 2-3 times a day with a soap-free cleanser. This will help maintain a clean, healthy skin without stripping your skin off its essentials oil.
* Exfoliating the skin is necessary to get rid of the dead layers on your skin. Get a regular skin exfoliation treatment like microdermabrasion or mild chemical peel to reduce the risk of falling prey to infection.
* Always go for a minimal make-up and products from the organic front. Let your pores breathe. Apply a lip balm that can moisturize the lips, keep one handy so that you can use it anytime.
* Don’t skip the toner. In summer, we tend to sweat a lot and this can cause our skin pores to open up. Use a toner after cleansing to help shrink these pores. Invest in an alcohol-free toner with antioxidant ingredients like green tea and glycolic acid that help tighten enlarged pores, to control blemishes and acne, while removing dead cells.
* Choosing the right sunscreen for the right complexion and skin type is extremely important. Use nothing below SPF 30. Put where your skin gets exposed to the sun for a long period of time, apply evenly and generously on the face before sun exposure.
Re-apply frequently, especially after swimming or drying yourself with a towel. Apply every 2-3 hours for optimum protection.
* Seal the moisture with a mask. Control oiliness in the skin caused by humidity, with a once-a-week clay mask that naturally absorbs oil. Look for one with tea tree or green tea extracts and gentle exfoliation to prevent breakouts by removing dead cells and impurities from the pores.
* Contrary to what most people believe, moisturising is as important in summer as it is in winter. Exposure to the sun and pollution strips off the natural oils of your skin, causing it to tan and age early. So you need a light, non-greasy day cream that has a minimum of SPF30, and mild natural ingredients such as grape seed and sea buckthorn that aid cell repair and regeneration.
* Take extra care of sensitive areas: The skin on our lips and around our eyes is thinner than that on the rest of the face, so they need extra attention during the summer. The heat can make the eyes burn and lips, chapped. Make sure you splash your eyes regularly, and keep your lips protected with lip balm.
* If you can’t do without kajal, invest in an ophthalmologically approved, waterproof kajal pencil, free from parabens, mineral oil or paraffin. Also, remove all make-up before retiring for the night, and soothe your eyes with rosewater-dipped cotton balls.
* Take Vitamin C to boost your immune system as that can help fight infections.
* Dust yourself with antifungal powder on clean dry skin to stay away from unwanted infections.
* Use gentle products and maintain a good, simple routine using sunscreen regularly and incorporating chemical peels or exfoliants, so your skin will transition smoothly.
Best tips to find a girlfriend
Hundreds of articles have been written about this, but this topic still remains relevant. One of the most common complexes of insecure men is the stereotype that a beautiful girl is meant to be with someone else but not him. Hence the further delusions at the sight of every beauty encountered. We come up with excuses for ourselves: “she has a boyfriend, she is in a hurry, not today, there is no point in approaching, I will seem like a moron, not my level.” We made a list of tips that will help you find a girlfriend.
Don’t stay at home
Remember once and for all, by sitting with a bowl of chips, and a bottle of beer in front of a computer screen, you will never find a girl! It is unlikely that there is a slim, graceful, full-bosomed, and sleek dream girl who walks around the block and knocks on the door to the home-losers. If she’s not a postman, of course. What to do? Go outside. Yes, right now. For the beginners, it is better not to meet girls just on the streets, visit some hobby clubs and other popular among girl’s places.
Learn to enjoy being alone
If you are alone now, this doesn’t mean that you should completely forget about yourself. You still have to dress well and beautifully, or how will she notice you? Be self-sufficient, self-confident, plus your loneliness should not oppress you; otherwise, you will become miserable. To make others feel good with you, let yourself be good. It is important to begin with yourself.
Practice your skills
If you want to find yourself a good, beautiful girl, then one of your main goals is to communicate with a large number of females. You must constantly practice and sharpen your communication skills. You should do it regularly and not once a month, or there will be no sense in those pieces of training at all. Especially if you search younger women for older men.
Failures only make you stronger
Most men, in principle, are afraid to go up to the girl and start a conversation. They are afraid of being rejected. And although it doesn’t hurt and doesn’t make our sky to collapse, fear remains. So come on, don’t be afraid to ask her for the phone number. It doesn’t matter if you get a refusal or consent. Repeat this as many times as you need to get rid of fear. You get stronger every time.
Stop looking for excuses.
All these phrases like “She is very beautiful, she probably has hundreds of people like me”, “She looks like she already has a boyfriend,” “She won’t like me,” “I guess I’m not her type,” “Now is not the best moment to talk, she is busy with something” are a complete nonsense. Stop looking for excuses for your fear and failures. Forget about them and your excuses. Act now. You should move only forward!
Enjoy the process
No need to take everything too seriously. This is just a search for a girl, not a global catastrophe for all of humanity. If you relate to the whole process with ease, then there is a better chance that you are guaranteed success. After all, the whole process of seduction is a pleasure.
No need to try to please the girl completely lose herself. For example, if she is a vegetarian, don’t say that you are too if you are not. If she tells you stupid and unfunny jokes, then you don’t have to laugh. If she says complete nonsense, then don’t be afraid to tell her that you don’t understand and like her because of that.
Pay attention to your appearance.
If you think that only men value women first in appearance, then you are deeply mistaken. Women pay attention to your figure, hands, shoes, hairstyle, clothing style. For them, this first impression is as important as for us. Therefore, you must be well-groomed, you must take care of yourself, go to the gym, keep yourself in shape. Pay attention to your clothes. Be stylish and choose the things that suit you. This will give you even more confidence, which means attractiveness in her eyes.
Lucknow: Kamlesh Tiwari’s wife Kiran Tiwari gets death threat
Mulayam Singh Yadav’s birthday celebrated separately by Akhilesh, Shivpal
Kiara Advani wraps up ‘Indoo Ki Jawani’ shoot
Enforcement Directorate grills Chidambaram in Tihar in INX Media case
Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mamata Banerjee to attend historic D/N Test
Kriti Kharbanda finally confirms dating costar Pulkit Samrat
Rekha, Sridevi bag ANR National Awards
Musician slams Air India for breaking his sitar on flight to New York
Ekana Stadium gets mentioned in Kaun Banega Crorepati 11
Burj Khalifa lits up for King Khan of Bollywood
‘India’s Most Wanted’ trailer out Arjun Kapoor on hunt of Osama-Bin-Laden
Time to move on: Sonakshi on Shatrughan’s joining Congress
Kangana’s sister Rangoli cheers for Deepika’s ‘CHHAPAAK’
Chitrangda Singh & Sana Khan BOLD Avatar .See video
Films more important to me than fame says Janhvi Kapoor
National1 day ago
D/N Test: Kohli believes fielding with pink ball will be the biggest challenge
Feature1 day ago
Telangana MLA Ramesh Chennamaneni’s citizenship cancelled
Feature1 day ago
Two American service members killed in Afghanistan helicopter crash
Feature1 day ago
Mi Band 3i with 2 monochrome display launched in India
National2 days ago
Pragya Thakur in Defence Ministry panel led by Rajnath, Congress objects
Business2 days ago
Nivesh Mitra – Online single window system towards ease of doing business in UP
Entertainment2 days ago
Love and affection of fans are like debt which I wouldn’t like to repay: Amitabh
National2 days ago
Maharashtra govt formation process will be completed in next 10 days: Raut