During monsoon, do not stop taking care of your skin thinking that the blazing sun would not harm your skin anymore. Use a soap-free cleanser, exfoliate regularly and do not skip the toner, say experts.
Shankar Prasad, founder at Plum; Chytra V Anand, Cosmetic Dermatologist and founder of Kosmoderma Skin and Hair Clinic, and Cyril Feuillebois, director of Kronokare, have listed the must-follow steps for the rainy season:
* Limit washing your face 2-3 times a day with a soap-free cleanser. This will help maintain a clean, healthy skin without stripping your skin off its essentials oil.
* Exfoliating the skin is necessary to get rid of the dead layers on your skin. Get a regular skin exfoliation treatment like microdermabrasion or mild chemical peel to reduce the risk of falling prey to infection.
* Always go for a minimal make-up and products from the organic front. Let your pores breathe. Apply a lip balm that can moisturize the lips, keep one handy so that you can use it anytime.
* Don’t skip the toner. In summer, we tend to sweat a lot and this can cause our skin pores to open up. Use a toner after cleansing to help shrink these pores. Invest in an alcohol-free toner with antioxidant ingredients like green tea and glycolic acid that help tighten enlarged pores, to control blemishes and acne, while removing dead cells.
* Choosing the right sunscreen for the right complexion and skin type is extremely important. Use nothing below SPF 30. Put where your skin gets exposed to the sun for a long period of time, apply evenly and generously on the face before sun exposure.
Re-apply frequently, especially after swimming or drying yourself with a towel. Apply every 2-3 hours for optimum protection.
* Seal the moisture with a mask. Control oiliness in the skin caused by humidity, with a once-a-week clay mask that naturally absorbs oil. Look for one with tea tree or green tea extracts and gentle exfoliation to prevent breakouts by removing dead cells and impurities from the pores.
* Contrary to what most people believe, moisturising is as important in summer as it is in winter. Exposure to the sun and pollution strips off the natural oils of your skin, causing it to tan and age early. So you need a light, non-greasy day cream that has a minimum of SPF30, and mild natural ingredients such as grape seed and sea buckthorn that aid cell repair and regeneration.
* Take extra care of sensitive areas: The skin on our lips and around our eyes is thinner than that on the rest of the face, so they need extra attention during the summer. The heat can make the eyes burn and lips, chapped. Make sure you splash your eyes regularly, and keep your lips protected with lip balm.
* If you can’t do without kajal, invest in an ophthalmologically approved, waterproof kajal pencil, free from parabens, mineral oil or paraffin. Also, remove all make-up before retiring for the night, and soothe your eyes with rosewater-dipped cotton balls.
* Take Vitamin C to boost your immune system as that can help fight infections.
* Dust yourself with antifungal powder on clean dry skin to stay away from unwanted infections.
* Use gentle products and maintain a good, simple routine using sunscreen regularly and incorporating chemical peels or exfoliants, so your skin will transition smoothly.
Seduction ‘Moves’ That Will Make *Him* Go Wild!
If you want to seduce your boyfriend, you need to remember that the art of seduction comes easier to some people than others. Some of you have got it all going on, and one seductive look will have him squirming so badly it will be a mere matter of moments before you are tearing each other’s clothes off.
Tie Him Up: Take control and get your man all tied up. Buy silky tights to tie him up loosely to the bed post above his head. Keep his head propped up with a pillow so that he can see your wild moves.
If you can’t talk dirty, then text him the details of what he can expect later.
Wet Pleasures: Guys just love making out in the shower. Kissing under a shower is a sure fire way of getting the sexual action kick started.
Dirty dancing: Erotic slow dancing is great tool of seduction. Enjoy a sensual dance which is the perfect appetiser for some raunchy bedroom antics.
Answer the door partially naked.
While naked might be seductive, too, leaving more to the imagination is always better.
Suggest something new.
Tell him about that new sex position you were reading about, or something you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t.
Masturbate in front of him.
Men are really turned on when a woman touches herself. There’s no time like TV time to slip your hand in your panties because you’re really that horny.
Remove your bra in his presence.
Not really sure why this is so seductive — maybe it’s the thought of them being just a bit closer to our breasts sans our bra — but if you remove your bra in front of him, then go back to what you’re doing, he’ll start thinking it’s time for a romp.
The color red turns on the “primal instinct in men,” need we say more?
Seduction ‘Moves’ That Will Make *Him* Go Wild!
Bollywood Actresses Who Are Chain Smokers in Real Life
Majority of Covid-19 Recovered Complain of Fatigue: Study
Another earthquake jolts Jammu and Kashmir
Deepika, Sara, Shraddha in NCB net, being questioned in drugs case
Healthy Lifestyle : Lots of tips on how to stop drinking alcohol
One disease that seems to be emerging because of irregular lifestyle is breast cancer
Top 6 Best upcoming Mobile Phones in INDIA.
Due to Global oil prices fall Diesel cheaper by 63 paise.
Consumption of organic nitrate-rich beetroot juice restored reduced blood vessel function
In a Live debate AAP leader Syed Asad Abbas hurls abuses to BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma.
‘India’s Most Wanted’ trailer out Arjun Kapoor on hunt of Osama-Bin-Laden
Time to move on: Sonakshi on Shatrughan’s joining Congress
Kangana’s sister Rangoli cheers for Deepika’s ‘CHHAPAAK’
Chitrangda Singh & Sana Khan BOLD Avatar .See video
Business1 day ago
Only Rs 100/month Jio Hathway given India cheapest cable TV plan.
Business1 day ago
UP first private farm mandi opens in Bulandshahr amid protests.
Feature1 day ago
Link medical facilities with virtual ICUs: Yogi
National22 hours ago
PM Modi gets thumbs up in Bihar even as Nitish remains unpopular
Gadgets22 hours ago
OPPO, Major Audio Corporates Lead to Form Audio Quality Society
Entertainment22 hours ago
NCB to summon Karan Johar soon, claims SAD leader Sirsa
Home1 day ago
Training for expert H-1B occupations, US announces $150 million.
Entertainment1 day ago
NCB grills Rakul, Deepika’s ex-manager, Dharma honcho