Starting your day with a dose of moisturisation is the perfect way to start your day, say experts. Sushma Khan, National Creative Director – Make-up, Lakme Salon and Lakme Skin, and beauty expert Donald Simrock decode the three most prominent looks to ensure you look tip-top at all times.
Make-up but no make-up:
* Skin: While most of us know the importance of cleansing, toning and moisturising, we often end up skipping one or the other. But glowing skin cannot be compromised. Complement this routine by giving your skin an effortless glow with the use of a cream that blends with your skin colour while evening it out and giving it a moisturised dewy finish.
*Eyes: Highlight the inner corner of the eyes and brow bone with nude cream shadow. Apply a blue eye liner in a retro-graphic technique. Dab some soft brown powder shadow on lower rim and smudge it with soft blue shadow. Use a volumising mascara on upper and lower lash line to achieve dramatic and sparkling eye make-up.
* Lips: Outline the lips with dark rose coloured pencil and fill the lips with the same shade. Apply some transparent gloss for adding some shine to your pout.
* Cheeks: Dab some rose pink blusher on the apples of your cheeks.
Give your skin a fresh start every day:
* Skin: Starting your day with a dose of moisturisation is the perfect way to start your day. Use the cream with argan oil as it will nourish and revitalise your skin giving it a radiant glow. It not only works as a smooth base, but also keeps your skin oil free.
* Eyes: Smokey eyes is an all-time favourite trend. Apply a black gel line on upper lash line and smudge it towards socket line with soft blending brush. Fill the water line with the same liner and smudge it with black powder shadow towards lower rim. Apply three coats of volumising mascara. Brush and shape-up the eyebrows with a colour matching the hair.
Corona vaccine free for poor in Madhya Pradesh: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced that Covid-19 vaccine, when available, will be administered free of cost to the poor in the state.
Chouhan said: “Since the time Covid-19 vaccine trials started in India, there has been one discussion among the poor people — ‘whether we will be able to afford the vaccine?’ Today, I want to make it clear that every poor person in Madhya Pradesh will get the vaccine free of cost. We will win this battle.”
The BJP poll manifesto has promised free Covid-19 vaccine to people in Bihar, following which other states have also joined in the chorus.
Review of ‘Mirzapur S2’: Divyendu Sharma shines in a Dreaded Mirzapur.
RBI issues guidelines for SRO’s for payment system operators.
‘Terrorist’ presence in Air India’s Delhi-Goa Flight onboard Passenger claims.
Data Protection Bill: ‘Amazon refuses to appear before Parliament committee’.
ICMR issues advisory for use of Feluda Covid test.
Gandhi Jayanti: President Kovind,PM Modi pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat.
Amnesty International’s false claim of ‘incessant witch-hunt’ exposed.
Sensex up 400 points; IT, banking stocks rise
Gold slipped 1 percent today on the Multi-Commodity Exchange (MCX), Silver at Rs 60,565 per kg.
Fuel prices remain unchanged across metros
IPL 20202 UPDATE: KXIP vs MI IPL Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match, Update Point Table of all Team.
In a Live debate AAP leader Syed Asad Abbas hurls abuses to BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma.
‘India’s Most Wanted’ trailer out Arjun Kapoor on hunt of Osama-Bin-Laden
Time to move on: Sonakshi on Shatrughan’s joining Congress
Kangana’s sister Rangoli cheers for Deepika’s ‘CHHAPAAK’
Business18 hours ago
Proposal of US on business visas for H-1B speciality jobs could affect Hundreds of Indians.
Business2 days ago
Consumers may get relief on petrol, diesel prices this festive season
Feature19 hours ago
Navratri 2020: Benefits of Fasting You Must Know
Feature19 hours ago
Battle of the biggies: Modi, Rahul to address rallies in Bihar on Friday
Entertainment2 days ago
Sanjay Dutt defeats cancer, issues statement with health update
Feature23 hours ago
Google web searches can help predict Covid hotspots
Feature2 days ago
Congress’ Bihar Manifesto Focuses On Farmers, Education And Employment
Entertainment23 hours ago
Sonakshi Sinha defines 2020 in new post