Connect with us

Business

If you are troubled by unemployment, start this business

Published

on

Nowadays unemployment is a common problem of every educated people. If seen, this country is the biggest problem. In today’s current situation, every educated person, after completing his studies, wanders in and around the job, but does not get his job.

If you too are suffering from unemployment problem then the news is for you. You can open your own business and earn up to 2.5 lakh rupees every month, leaving the dream of the job you want.

You must have seen that now in almost every function in the village or city, people use paper cup plates. In such a situation, you can earn millions of rupees every month by doing business of paper plates. For this, you need a capital of 10 to 12 lakhs of rupees and 200 to 300 yards of space.

Explain that in this business, each cup plate will save 25 to thirty paise. According to the city’s wholesale sellers, the city currently sells four lakh cups daily. 75 percent of them are paper cups. The remaining 25 percent are selling plastic disposable cups.

Information on paper cup making machine manufacturers will be found on the Internet. The type of machine you want to install, its details and the contact number of the seller and the size of the machine, production capacity etc. are all written.

Create a project report for setting up the industry. If you want to finance a bank for your industry, get your industry registered on the website of MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprises). After this you can apply for finance in the bank. This will help in getting loan.

Paper cup making machine is found in many cities including Delhi, Hyderabad, Agra and Ahmedabad. How many cup making machines do you want. Ask for the machine accordingly. If financed, then the machine will come through the bank, its payment will also be through the bank.

A. Khalil Rahman, the manufacturer of paper cup making machine in Delhi, said that the price of an on-average machine is Rs 7.25 lakh. Which makes three thousand cups of small size per hour. It costs 35 paise to make a small size cup. Which you can sell from 50 paise to 60 paise.

 

Business

At the age of 16, this boy started the clothing business, earned 9 crore rupees in just one year

Published

on

By

At the age of which most boys do not even think what they want to do in their life, at that age this boy has shown the work that most people can only dream of.

The name of this boy is Dillan Bhardwaj, who became a millionaire at the age of just 16.

He became a millionaire at the age of 16. He started designing clothes from the home garage which proved to be a hit. Due to this he became the owner of the clothing chain Ratchet in the same year and he earned around 9 crores in the first year.

Her clothing line dress has been worn by stars like Rihanna and Miley Cyrus. With this success, his lifestyle also changed. Today Dhillon lives in a 42-acre bungalow. His bungalow has a lot ranging from 5 living rooms to three kitchens, a tennis court, cinema, gym and 20 bedrooms.

Not only this, they have about 20 luxury cars. This includes everything from Rolls Royce to Ferrari, Lamborghini and BMW. Today Dhillon has shops in Long Eaton, Broadmarsh Center and Sheffield.

 

Continue Reading

Trending