Connect with us

Entertainment

Naseeruddin Shah is ‘frustrated’: Anupam Kher’s retort to ‘clown’ jibe

Published

on

Mumbai: Actor Naseeruddin Shah called his industry colleague Anupam Kher a “clown” earlier on Wednesday, and now the latter has responded to the jibe saying Shah is a “frustrated” man despite of all the acclaim he has won.

In an interview with The Wire earlier in the day, Shah opened up about the protests against the Citizenship (Amendment) Act and said his fellow actor Kher, who has been “very vocal” in his support to Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its policies, is a clown.

Responding to his “A Wednesday” co-star, Kher took to his Twitter to share a video message for him, attributing him as “Jenaab Nasseruddin Shah Saab”.

“I saw the interview you gave about me. Thank you. I would like to inform you that I never take your remarks seriously. Even though I have never bad-mouthed about you. But now I will say — you have spent your entire life (even after achieving success) in frustration. If you can criticise Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Rajesh Khanna, Virat Kohli… then I am sure, I am in great company,” Anupam said in the video.

“These celebrities have never replied to your statements and no one has taken your statement seriously because we all know that this is not you… but the external substance you have consumed since years… and that is why you can’t differentiate between what is right and what is wrong. If by saying bad about me gives you the publicity for 2-3 days, then I wish you this happiness. May god bless you. And do you know what is in my blood? Hindustan. Do understand this,” he added.

In an interview with The Wire, Naseeruddin talked about the protests against the CAA, about many Bollywood stars keeping mum over the issue, and also about the student protests and actress Deepika Padukone’s show of solidarity at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), reports hindustantimes.com.

Asked if speaking against the ruling party or voicing opinion could harm actors or the film they are associated with, Shah said actors usually think only of themselves. “Otherwise there’d be more parity. But that’s a story for another day,” he said.

On Anupam, Shah said: “Someone like Anupam Kher has been very vocal. I don’t think he needs to be taken seriously. He’s a clown. Any number of his contemporaries from NFD and FTII can attest to his sycophantic nature. It’s in his blood, he can’t help it.”

Entertainment

PUBG Mobile India rival FAU-G game launching soon.

Published

on

Indian gaming firm nCore had beforehand stated that added {that a} crew of over 25 programmers, artists, testers, and designers, who’ve labored on prime gaming titles previously, are at the moment growing FAU-G game.

While PUBG Mobile India is gearing up to launch soon, nCore Games is set to release one of the most awaited FAU-G action game. The company previously confirmed that the FAU-G game will be released later in November and will be available for download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The exact launch date of the FAU-G game is yet to be revealed by the company.

FAU-G was announced soon after the Indian government banned PUBG Mobile alongside other Chinese apps in the country. The game developer, nCore Games, confirmed that FAU-G isn’t the real successor to PUBG Mobile as it will be an action game. It has also been officially confirmed that the first episode of FAU-G will be on the Galwan Valley episode.

There has been a lot of excitement in the gaming community ever since FAU-G has been announced. Interestingly, the game is also backed by Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar.

Vishal Gondal, who heads nCore Games, previously revealed that the developers are focusing a lot on the graphics of the game. The company aims to launch a game at par with the international level games.

Meanwhile, PUBG Corporation is preparing to relaunch PUBG Mobile as PUBG Mobile India in the country. The company has already released the trailer of the PUBG Mobile India and it hints that it will launch very soon. However, the launch date has not been revealed as of yet.

To relaunch the game in the country PUBG will first need to address all concerns raised by the government and once that is done the game will get a go ahead to be available for users in the country, again. Meanwhile, some reports suggest that the PUBG Mobile India APK link and Google Play Store link were available on the official website briefly. Several rumours suggest that the PUBG Mobile India could release in a few weeks from now.

Continue Reading

Trending