Connect with us

Entertainment

Shahid Kapoor to start shooting for ‘Jersey’ on Dec 13

Published

on

Mumbai: Despite being unwell, actor Shahid Kapoor will start shooting for his next project “Jersey” on December 13.

Shahid has been under the weather for a while, and his doctor has advised him to put hold on all work commitments and take bed rest.

“Shahid is a thorough professional and a man of his words. Therefore, even though the doctor had advised him bed rest, he tried to fulfill his commitments for a recent award ceremony to the best ability. Now, keeping his health in mind, the shoot of ‘Jersey’ will start a week later, on December 13,” said a source.

Shooting was scheduled to start last week.

“Jersey” is a Hindi remake of the Telugu hit of the same name. The Hindi version will be directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri, who also helmed the original movie. The story is about a talented but failed cricketer named Arjun, who decides to make a comeback in his late thirties and play for India, in order to fulfil his son’s wish.

The Hindi version also features Mrunal Thakur, and is being presented by Allu Aravind, and produced by Aman Gill and Dil Raju.

Gill said: “Shahid has a very professional approach towards work and he has always given his best. However, he recently fell extremely ill, and his health is of utmost importance to us. Therefore for him to recover fully we decided to delay the film’s shoot by a week and now will start on December 13.”

Entertainment

Arbaaz Khan files for defamation after his name crops up in Sushant case

Published

on

By

Arbaaz Khan, Salman Khan, Maliaka Arora Khan, Sonu Jalan, Sonu Malad, IPL betting case, IPL season 2018, IPL tournament, Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan, Filmmaker Arbaar Khan, Bollyood news, Entertainment news

Actor-producer Arbaaz Khan has filed a defamation case against several social media users who alleged his involvement in the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput and his manager Disha Salian.

Arbaaz filed the case in a civil court in the city, and the court has directed defendants Vibhor Anand and Sakshi Bhandari, and unknown defendants — namely John Doe / Ashok Kumar — to withdraw, recall or take down defamatory content published directly or indirectly by any of them.

The defamatory posts stated that the Arbaaz was arrested and taken into unofficial custody by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) as part of the investigation.

Sushant was found dead in his apartment on June 14, 2020, and probe into his death case is still going on. After Mumbai Police initially concluded the actor had committed suicide, the case was subsequently taken up by CBI, with Enforcement Directorate (ED) and Narcotics Control?Bureau (NCB) also joining the investigation.

Earlier this year, Arbaaz had filed a case against “Dabangg” director Abhinav Singh Kashyap, following the latter’s accusations that the Khan family had sabotaged his career.

Continue Reading

Trending