Connect with us

Entertainment

Bengali actresses Mimi Chakraborty, Nusrat Jahan creates stir with Tik Tok video

Published

on

Mimi Chakraborty, Nusrat Jahan, Mamata Banerjee, Tik Tok, Trinamool Congress, Bengali actress, Bollywood news, Entertainment news

New Delhi: The two famous Bengali actresses Mimi Chakraborty and Nusrat Jahan have been center of attraction for winning the Lok Sabha seats for Trinamool Congress (TMC) of Mamata Banerjee now in news headline with Tik Tok video. Earlier they were highlighted for their glamorous pictures.

This time again, these two beauties were in discussion but for different reason. Actually, Mimi Chakraborty and Nusrat Jahan shared a picture on their respective instagram handle. These photographs shows them posing outside the parliament.

 

Mimi Chakraborty, Nusrat Jahan, Mamata Banerjee, Tik Tok, Trinamool Congress, Bengali actress, Bollywood news, Entertainment news

 

Trollers did not like two actresses posing outside the parliament and one user wrote, ‘This is the parliament, not a fashion show’.

This time, TMC came out with highest celebrity candidates and few of them also won. In same way, Mimi Chakravorty had been a winner and is in discussion on social media now she has been in trouble for posing outside parliament.

 

Two Bengali actresses Mimi Chakraborty-Nusrat Jahan with Tik Tok video creates stir:

 

Excitement was clearly visible on the faces of actress-turned-politicians Mimi Chakraborty and Nusrat Jahan on Monday, when they arrived at Parliament for the first time after getting elected in the recently concluded elections from the Trinamool Congress.

 

Mimi Chakraborty, Nusrat Jahan, Mamata Banerjee, Tik Tok, Trinamool Congress, Bengali actress, Bollywood news, Entertainment news

 

The two actresses posted their joint photographs displaying the identity cards as MPs on the premises of Parliament.

“And its us again. First day at Parliament Nusrat Jahan,” Mimi Chkraborty tweeted tagging Jahan.

 

Also watch video related to this news:

 

 

Entertainment

CBI investigation will take place on the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, Center accepted Bihar’s recommendation

Published

on

By

CBI will now investigate the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput.

Solicitor General Tushar Mehta told the Supreme Court on Wednesday that the Union of India has accepted the recommendation of the Bihar government to order a CBI inquiry into the case.

Mehta, appearing for the Center, told Justice Hrishikesh Roy that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) notification will be issued soon.

The Supreme Court, in its order, has given all parties three days to register their stand.

It also mentioned that the Mumbai Police will have to submit their records of the investigation so far.

The case will be heard next week. Justice Roy said, we want to know what the Mumbai Police has done so far.

While opposing the CBI investigation, the Maharashtra government’s counsel argued that the Mumbai Police had the right to investigate the case.

Continue Reading

Trending