Good skin care, healthy lifestyle choices can help you to delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems as well as risk of skin cancer, especially when blazing sun and scorching heat is unavoidable.
In summer beating heat is tough as humidity and heat can increase activity of the sebaceous glands. This makes oily skin appear more oily and dry skin appear rough and patchy. Summer winds leave a deep tan on your face and they even leave your hair frail and dry. If your work involves long hours direct under rays of the sun than you might need a medical attention pertaining to skin allergies.
So taking care of your skin is equally important like wearing right clothes and carrying water defeat scorching heat.
For your complete sun protection these are some products that you can apply before leaving out of the house to take care of your sun this summer:
1. Prep Your Skin With Sunscreen-apply good SPF to save from toxic UV rays.
2. A Good Moisturizer- Moisturize entire body or at least those parts that will be exposed in the sun.
3. Treat your skin gently-
Here are some healthy lifestyle tips to overpower heat this summer season:
* Daily cleansing and shaving can take count on your skin to keep it gentle
* Limit bath time, avoid hot water and long showers which remove oils from your skin.
* Avoid strong soaps and choose mild cleansers.
* Shave carefully to protect and lubricate your skin.
* Gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel.
* Drink plenty of water.
* Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
4. Wash your face plenty of times during day: To keep skin clean and refreshed it is important to it wash frequently.
5. Remember Value of Natural Remedies: Kitchen ingredients are best to make homemade remedies in summer.
6. Manage stress: To encourage healthy skin and state of mind, take steps to manage your stress.
7. Eat a healthy diet: Healthy diet is must to keep skin glowing so eat plenty of fruits, vegetables; grains and proteins.
Groom shot dead at wedding venue in UP district
Azamgarh (Uttar Pradesh): A groom was shot dead by unidentified assailants just before he reached the ‘mandap’ for the wedding ceremony.
The incident took place on Tuesday night in Masirpur bazaar locality in Devgaon police circle.
According to reports, the ‘baraat’ had come from Singhpur and just as the groom was walking towards the ‘mandap, two bike-borne assailants came and sprayed him with bullets.
The groom was taken to a nearby medical facility where he was declared brought dead.
Angry family members created a ruckus at the hospital after which the police came and sent the body for post mortem.
A number of family members, both from the groom and the bride side, have been detained for interrogation to ascertain the motive behind the crime.
The police said that the killers were probably following the groom from a distance and attacked him when the ceremony was about to begin.
There were no CCTV cameras in the area.