Pollution not only affects health but skin and hair as well as it can cause uneven skin tone, dryness, dehydration, wrinkles, dark spots, sagging and a deterioration of collagen. Anti-oxidant treatments, regular exfoliation and scrubbing can do the trick in good way for you in this weather.
Satya Sharma, Beauty Expert at VLCC and hair and make up expert Aashmeen Munjaal of Star Salon and Academy list down some ways to combat pollution-related problems
* You need to pamper the skin and hair by cleansing, toning and then moisturizing to soothe the skin and make it feel less heavy and more calm. Nourishing is required for hair in order to get rid of frizz and dryness caused.
* Look for anti-oxidant treatments and spas that work as hydrating agents for hair. One way to prevent surface skin damage from free radicals is through antioxidants because they prevent them from potentially causing signs of ageing in the body. An example of a good hydrating spa therapy is the Moroccan Oil Spa which is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and vitamin E and helps to repair the damaged hair. It also helps to strengthen the hair and deeply moisture it from the follicle to the tip.
* Use an anti – pollution spray for your hair before going out. For skin also you need to have good protection by applying sunscreen, aloe vera gel and other skin protectors which laminates your skin and form a protective layer. It locks your skin for 6-7 hours and helps to control damage from pollution.
* Polluted and contaminated water along with shampoo, sprays, setting lotions, and over drying process damage the hair. Polluted and contaminated water forms a mineral layer on top of the cuticle, leading to less flexibility of the hair and the ends becoming dry. It can also lead to premature graying and balding.
Hence, choose products and treatments which contain natural oils and moisturizing agents like rosemary, amino acids, and sea algae which is rich in protein.
* Regular exfoliation and scrubbing, applying glow pack is also necessary to keep skin hydrated and rejuvenating. Home made packs can also be great to fight with the toxic pollutants when you move out.
* Anti-pollution skin care regime is on the rise, with people looking for oxygen facials to deal with rising pollution levels. The oxygen facial delivers oxygen to the deepest layers of the skin. Not only do you get the life-restoring powers of oxygen, but the facial promotes hydration and delivers essential antioxidants, nutrients and botanicals to your skin.
*Sometimes due to pollution, skin becomes oily, agitated and congested. Charcoal treatment is the perfect solution for congested skin suffering from environmental pollution. Activated charcoal draws bacteria, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, helping you achieve a flawless complexion. It is also very effective for treating and managing acne.
Here are some top 5G models available in India
With 5G internet technology to be rolled out in India soon, Here are some prominent 5G supported smartphones currently available in India:
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G at Rs 16,999
Realme has launched three 5G smartphones in India in just a month. One of them includes Realme Narzo 30 Pro, which is selling at Rs 16,999. With Realme’s Upgrade program, you will be able to buy this 5G phone for Rs 13,999, as per the company. The latest mid-range device from Realme offers a 6.5-inch full-HD+ 120Hz display with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood is a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, which is capable of offering good enough performance. For photography sessions, there is a triple rear camera setup, including a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP macro shooter. On the front is a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The 5,000mAh battery makes sure that the device survives the whole day. Realme ships with 30W Dart Charger.
OnePlus Nord 5G at Rs 27,999
OnePlus Nord packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, which will offer you a snappy performance. The device can also handle graphically demanding games very well. This 5G phone from OnePlus has a 6.44-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The panel is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The mid-range phone even comes with stereo speakers.
There is a quad rear camera setup, including a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with support for OIS. You can shoot up to 4K videos, super slow-motion videos as well as time-lapse shots. With OnePlus phones, you get OxygenOS, which offers bloatware-free, and a fluid UI experience with intuitive features. You will witness no ads on any OnePlus devices. It packs a 4,115mAh battery. The 30W charger will quickly juice up the battery in no time.
Xiaomi Mi 10i at Rs 20,999
As most of the mid-range devices come with a powerful enough processor, you don’t really need to worry about the performance department. The Xiaomi Mi 10i draws power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. Xiaomi is offering a massive 6.67-inch full-HD+ LCD display with support for 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+. The back camera setup has a whopping 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor, which can offer some great camera shots. The Mi 10i 5G has a 4,820mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Realme X7 Pro 5G at Rs 29,999
Realme X7 Pro is one of the best mid-range 5G phones that you can buy in India. With this device, customers get a flagship MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor, which is based on 7nm process. The device will offer you a great general performance and users also won’t have much of an issue while gaming. You do get some bloatware with the Realme X7 Pro.
As for other features, the Realme X7 Pro sports a 6.55-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1,200nits of peak brightness. There is no support for HDR 10+. At the back, Realme has added a 64MP quad rear camera setup. For selfies, there is a 32MP sensor. You also get stereo speakers with support for Dolby Atmos, just like Mi 10i. Under the hood is a 4,500mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging. The Realme X7 Pro 5G will cost you Rs 29,999 in India.
Realme X7 at Rs 19,999
The Realme X7 is yet another 5G phone, which you can buy. The device draws power from a MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor. The same chip is also powering the Redmi Note 9T, which is yet to make its debut in India. The Realme X7 will also offer you good overall performance. You get a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display, which is good for being watching. At the back is a 64MP quad rear camera setup and a 16MP selfie camera on the front. It is backed by a 4,310mAh battery that supports 50W fast charging.
Vivo V20 Pro at Rs 29,999
One can also consider buying the Vivo V20 Pro smartphone, which is selling for Rs 29,990 on Flipkart. The device offers a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, which is also powering the above-mentioned OnePlus Nord. The mid-range 5G phone has a 6.44-inch FHD+ display. There is no support for high refresh rate and the device has a standard 60Hz panel. At the back of the phone, you will find three cameras, including a 64MP sensor. For selfies, you get 44MP + 8MP dual front-facing cameras. Under the hood, there is a standard 4,000mAh battery. The company bundles a 33W fast charger with the device.
Kumbh Mela 2021: Uttarakhand government says violators of Covid guidelines will be dealt strictly
Aarya 2: Sushmita Sen starts shooting for the second part
More than 13 lakh beneficiaries received loans under MSME: UP government
Electric vehicle versus Fuel vehicle: Which is more affordable and cheap
PM Modi announces campaign ‘Catch the Rain’ during Mann Ki Baat
Share these quotes with your partner on Propose Day
UP’s tremendous success on the economic front due to Yogi government’s efforts
National Women’s Day: Know its history and when it started
Get unlimited calls on BSNL Rs 199 postpaid plan compare prices with Jio
Electric scooters to launch by Ola soon
IPL 20202 UPDATE: KXIP vs MI IPL Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match, Update Point Table of all Team.
In a Live debate AAP leader Syed Asad Abbas hurls abuses to BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma.
‘India’s Most Wanted’ trailer out Arjun Kapoor on hunt of Osama-Bin-Laden
Time to move on: Sonakshi on Shatrughan’s joining Congress
Kangana’s sister Rangoli cheers for Deepika’s ‘CHHAPAAK’
Corona2 days ago
Sri Lanka will start Indian vaccine putting Chinese vaccine hold
Gadgets2 days ago
Here are some top 5G models available in India
Home2 days ago
Atal Smriti Upwan: Park-cum-memorial to tribute former Prime Minister
Home2 days ago
Guru Ravidas Jayanti: Know history and significance
Sports2 days ago
West Indies legends return in T20 squad to face Sri Lanka
Feature2 days ago
Dr Suryabala from Mumbai awarded by India-Bharti Award in Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan Awards announced
Entertainment20 hours ago
Kevin Hart to return for Netflix comedy ‘Me Time’
Corona2 days ago
Corona cases increasing, government advises all states and UTs to take precautions