Connect with us

Business

Meizu join hands with Reliance Jio to sale of its 3 new phones in India

Published

on

Meizu, Reliance Jio, Meizu launches three phones, Meizu C9, Meizu M6T, Meizu M16TH, Chinese mobile phone maker, Cinese company, India, Business news, Gadget news, Technology news, Smartphones, Mobile phones

New Delhi: Chinese mobile phone maker Meizu on Wednesday launched three phones — C9, M6T and M16TH — in India and also announced a partnership with Reliance Jio for the sale of its entry-level model, C9 across the country.

All the phones will be exclusively available on Amazon, Meizu said in a statement.

 

Meizu, Reliance Jio, Meizu launches three phones, Meizu C9, Meizu M6T, Meizu M16TH, Chinese mobile phone maker, Cinese company, India, Business news, Gadget news, Technology news, Smartphones, Mobile phones

 

The C9 model which has a display of 5.45 inch and a screen resolution of “720 x 1440” pixels is priced at Rs 5,900. It has a 3,000mAh battery and a 13 MP rear camera.

“There is a special introductory offer from Amazon and Reliance Jio for first 10 days wherein the device price is at Rs 4,999,” it added.

 

Meizu, Reliance Jio, Meizu launches three phones, Meizu C9, Meizu M6T, Meizu M16TH, Chinese mobile phone maker, Cinese company, India, Business news, Gadget news, Technology news, Smartphones, Mobile phones

 

The Meizu M6T is priced at Rs 7,999 and comes with a 13 megapixel and 2 megapixel dual-camera and a battery backup of 3,300mAH.

“The Meizu M16TH comes as 8GB/128GB variant, and will be available on Amazon for an introductory price of Rs 39,999 only,” the company said. The M16TH sports a combination camera of 12 megapixel and 20 megapixel dual imaging system on the rear, while in the front it has a 20 megapixel camera.

 

Meizu shakes hands with Reliance Jio for celling out three phones in India:

 

It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and has a 3,010mAh battery.

 

Meizu, Reliance Jio, Meizu launches three phones, Meizu C9, Meizu M6T, Meizu M16TH, Chinese mobile phone maker, Cinese company, India, Business news, Gadget news, Technology news, Smartphones, Mobile phones

 

Under the partnership with Reliance Jio, Meizu would be able to sell the C9 phone through Jio’s channel partners across the country, the company said.

“With this partnership, Reliance Jio channel partners will stock and sell the Meizu C9 smartphone across the company expansive distribution channel in India,” it said.

 

Meizu, Reliance Jio, Meizu launches three phones, Meizu C9, Meizu M6T, Meizu M16TH, Chinese mobile phone maker, Cinese company, India, Business news, Gadget news, Technology news, Smartphones, Mobile phones

 

Sunil Dutt, Head of Sales and Distribution at Reliance Jio, speaking at the launch event said that Jio customers can avail a Rs 2,200 cashback and 50GB additional data on the purchase of either of the Meizu C9 and Meizu M16 phones.

Jio customers who buy the Meizu M16TH would get a cashback of Rs 2,200 and 100GB additional data.

 

Business

Common facility centers will be opened in villages for small industries in UP

Published

on

By

The government’s big initiative for small industries has started in UP. In this, Common Facility Centers will be opened in villages for small industries. The government will bear 90 percent of this amount.

The government has started this practice of opening a facility center for artisans associated with traditional industries in rural areas of the state.

These centers will be opened in rural areas to enhance the quality of products, provide good packaging, marketing, raw materials.

Common facility centers will be opened through the Khadi and Village Industries Board in the state under the “PEP” scheme. The process of setting up CFC has also started.

Interested entities will have to make 10 percent of the total cost along with the land for setting up CFC, the remaining 90 percent will be given by the government.

 

Continue Reading

Trending