Pollution not only affects health but skin and hair as well as it can cause uneven skin tone, dryness, dehydration, wrinkles, dark spots, sagging and a deterioration of collagen. Anti-oxidant treatments, regular exfoliation and scrubbing can do the trick in good way for you in this weather.
Satya Sharma, Beauty Expert at VLCC and hair and make up expert Aashmeen Munjaal of Star Salon and Academy list down some ways to combat pollution-related problems
* You need to pamper the skin and hair by cleansing, toning and then moisturizing to soothe the skin and make it feel less heavy and more calm. Nourishing is required for hair in order to get rid of frizz and dryness caused.
* Look for anti-oxidant treatments and spas that work as hydrating agents for hair. One way to prevent surface skin damage from free radicals is through antioxidants because they prevent them from potentially causing signs of ageing in the body. An example of a good hydrating spa therapy is the Moroccan Oil Spa which is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and vitamin E and helps to repair the damaged hair. It also helps to strengthen the hair and deeply moisture it from the follicle to the tip.
* Use an anti – pollution spray for your hair before going out. For skin also you need to have good protection by applying sunscreen, aloe vera gel and other skin protectors which laminates your skin and form a protective layer. It locks your skin for 6-7 hours and helps to control damage from pollution.
* Polluted and contaminated water along with shampoo, sprays, setting lotions, and over drying process damage the hair. Polluted and contaminated water forms a mineral layer on top of the cuticle, leading to less flexibility of the hair and the ends becoming dry. It can also lead to premature graying and balding.
Hence, choose products and treatments which contain natural oils and moisturizing agents like rosemary, amino acids, and sea algae which is rich in protein.
* Regular exfoliation and scrubbing, applying glow pack is also necessary to keep skin hydrated and rejuvenating. Home made packs can also be great to fight with the toxic pollutants when you move out.
* Anti-pollution skin care regime is on the rise, with people looking for oxygen facials to deal with rising pollution levels. The oxygen facial delivers oxygen to the deepest layers of the skin. Not only do you get the life-restoring powers of oxygen, but the facial promotes hydration and delivers essential antioxidants, nutrients and botanicals to your skin.
*Sometimes due to pollution, skin becomes oily, agitated and congested. Charcoal treatment is the perfect solution for congested skin suffering from environmental pollution. Activated charcoal draws bacteria, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, helping you achieve a flawless complexion. It is also very effective for treating and managing acne.
New Nissan Magnite is most popular vehicle among new buyers crosses 50,000 booking mark: Read review
Nissan seems to have hit the right note with its most recent introduction, the Magnite, with the sub-4metre compact SUV now crossing 50,000 bookings mark. The bookings for the Nissan Magnite had commenced on December 2, 2020, the same day it was launched in India.
According to Nissan, the Magnite has received more than 2.78 lakh enquiries till now. Of the total bookings, 5,000 have been made online and 45,000 through the Nissan dealerships.
The Nissan Magnite is being offered in four variants — XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The automobile manufacturer claimed that nearly 60 per cent of the total bookings have been for the XV and XV Premium trims.
The sub-4metre compact SUV gets a couple of engine options — 1.0-litre B4D NA petrol and 1.0-litre HRA0 turbo-petrol. The 1.0-litre B4D NA petrol motor develops 72PS of maximum power and 96Nm of peak torque, and can be paired with a 5-speed MT. The 1.0-litre HRA0 turbo-petrol mill delivers 100PS of maximum power and 160Nm of peak torque with a 5-speed MT, and 100PS of maximum power and 152Nm of peak torque with a CVT automatic. The CVT variants have accounted for almost 15 per cent of the total bookings.
Nissan has also made 10,000 wholesale deliveries of the Magnite since its launch in India. The vehicle boasts of features like LED bi-projector headlamps, L-shaped LED DRLs, LED fog lamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple Carplay connectivity, 7-inch digital instrument panel, automatic climate control, around view monitor, TPMS and cruise control. The optional Tech Pack offers comfort creatures like wireless charger, air purifier, ambient mood lighting, puddle lamps and high-end speakers.
“We are extremely overwhelmed with the customer response for the big, bold, beautiful Nissan Magnite. The 50,000 bookings milestone is a testament to the customers’ trust of the Nissan brand and the love for the carismatic SUV with a revolutionary value proposition as part of Nissan NEXT, the transformation plan towards building a stronger presence and future,” Nissan Motor India Managing Director Rakesh Srivastava said.
Avail discounts up to Rs 15,000 on purchasing Hyundai i20: Get more details
Big news regarding launch of Apple Watch Series 7: This is all we know
Uttar Pradesh night curfew to be relaxed for 2 more hours from June 21: Read here
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath lashes out at Rahul Gandhi for defaming people of UP
Cristiano Ronaldo removes cold drink bottle at press conference urges everyone to drink water
What are the simalarities between PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India? Find out here
Chinese giant Huawei plans to launch driverless cars by 2025
Huge update regarding launch of Battlegrounds Mobile India: This is all we know
Krafton teases first look of Battlegrounds Mobile India: Watch video
Apple Watch will be given post booking this electric vehicle of Kia, will cover112 km in just 5 minutes of charge
IPL 20202 UPDATE: KXIP vs MI IPL Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match, Update Point Table of all Team.
In a Live debate AAP leader Syed Asad Abbas hurls abuses to BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma.
‘India’s Most Wanted’ trailer out Arjun Kapoor on hunt of Osama-Bin-Laden
Time to move on: Sonakshi on Shatrughan’s joining Congress
Kangana’s sister Rangoli cheers for Deepika’s ‘CHHAPAAK’
Business2 days ago
New update on PUBG mobile India, users can link their previous season records in the new game
Business2 days ago
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 launch date leaked; Galaxy Z Flip 3 may also launch on the same day
Entertainment22 hours ago
Actor Urvashi Rautela takes Mud Bath shares photo on Instagram: Watch here
Corona2 days ago
UP’s daily covid cases dips below 500, CM Yogi’s Triple T strategy limited the transmission of the virus
Corona2 days ago
87 oxygen plants made functional by the Yogi government, state will now become self-reliant for oxygen
Automobile20 hours ago
Get benefits upto Rs 10,000 on purchasing Apache RTR 200 4V: Read offer here
Entertainment22 hours ago
Krafton hints release date of Battlegrounds Mobile India: See here
Automobile23 hours ago
Great News! Soon get your driving license while sitting at home