Recruitment-BIS–LDC & Technical Asst
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), statutorybody under the administrative control of Govt. of India, Ministry of ConsumerAffairs, Food and Public Distribution, (Department of Consumer Affairs) hasissued notification for the recruitment of 198 Assistant, Junior Translator,LDC, Jr Stenographer, Stenographer and Technical Asst Posts. Eligiblecandidates can apply online on or before 17-05-2013.
Foradditional details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selectionprocess and how to apply are mentioned below:
Total No. of Vacancies: 198
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant: 17 posts
2. Junior Translator (Hindi): 02 posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 46 posts
4. Junior Stenographer: 21 posts
5. Stenographer: 15 posts
6. Technical Asst (Lab) Chemical: 33 posts
7. Technical Asst (Lab) Mechanical: 35 posts
8. Technical Asst (Lab) Electrical: 22 posts
9. Technical Asst (Lab) Microbiology: 07 posts
AgeLimit: Candidates age must be between18-30 years for the posts given at Sl. No. 1 & 5 and 18-27 years of age,for the posts given at Sl. No. 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 & 9 as on 31 March 2013.Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
EducationalQualification: Candidates must possess Degree forSr. No. 1 post, Master’s Degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as asubject at the degree level for Sr. No. 2 post, Graduate with One YearDiploma/Certificate Course in Computer, English typing speed of 30 wpm or Hindityping speed of 25 wpm for Sr. No. 3 posts, Degree along with Shorthand test inEnglish or Hindi comprising dictation test at 100 words per minute for sevenminutes for Stenographer posts, Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry asone of the main subject)/ Three years Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/ Agricultural Engg for remaining posts.
ApplicationFee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500 +Rs. 35 for Sr. No. 1, 2, 5 to 9 posts and for remaining posts candidates haveto pay Rs.350 + Rs. 35 as application fee through System GeneratedChallan at any branch of State Bank of India only. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/WomenCandidates and existing departmental candidates of BIS for all posts &Ex-servicemen only for the posts of Junior Stenographer and LDC.
SelectionProcess: Selection will be based on theperformance in skill test / interview.
Howto Apply: Candidates are required to applyOn-line through BIS website www.bis.org.in in English only from 27-04-2013 to17-05-2013. The on-line registration process involves two steps for successfulregistration of the application.
Instructionsfor Online Application:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature & Keep open yourValid Email Account.
2. Log on to the website www.bis.org.in. From 27-04-2013 to 17-05-2013.
3. The on-line registration process involves two steps.
4. Click on “Recruitment Advt/Result”. After receiving user name and passwordcandidates can fill up all the desired information in the on-line form.
5. On completion of Step-1, a message will be received a link for printing thebank challan. Take Print out and make the payment.
6. Candidates with fee exemption can enter directly to Step-2.
7. Candidates may check and confirm their payment status after minimum 48 hoursof the deposit of the application fees.
8. Upload the photo & Signature.
9. After the registration is confirmed by the system after completion ofStep-2, a system generated Email will be sent to candidate’s registered EmailID (also check Mail in spam box).
10. The Mail will contain a copy of information filled in by the candidate. Thecandidate should keep a copy of this application form for future reference. Nosend any copy to BIS.
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 27-04-2013 (08.00hrs.)
Last date for completion of Step-1 of on-line registration: 17-05-2013(23.59 hrs.)
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 21-05-2013
Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration: 24-05-2013(23.59 hrs.)
Foradditional information regarding age limit, educational qualification, payscale, how to apply, selection process, No. of posts, application fee click onthe below given link:
Click here for RecruitmentAdvt Details
Click here for Online Apply